Weird flightplan on Flightaware

Anyone can call up a FSS and file a flight plan.

Heck, anyone can file it via DUATs.

Just to have it show up on Flightaware and brag about it to their flight sim buddies. ;)

I'd find out who is drunk at that pub in BHB (with the stupid blueberry wheat beer) with the initials Whiskey Delta.

If it was Juliette Whiskey I'd put even money on an old beech captain I know :)

I'd find out who is drunk at that pub in BHB (with the stupid blueberry wheat beer) with the initials Whiskey Delta.

If it was Juliette Whiskey I'd put even money on an old beech captain I know :)

Last I knew he's up in PQI on the 340 and in prime position to come back to BHB in a couple of weeks.

JW is not going to be going back to BHB. He would be number three in BHB as opposed to number one in PQI. He told me he likes it up there and won't go back to BHB unless he can be number two.

Truth be told, I think BHB and PQI days are numbered. Two years ago at this time we have about 30 bases. Today, we have 15 and we gained airplanes. I bet a year from now we are going to have three maybe four bases...

IAH, IAD, EWR, and maybe BOS.

Also, hopefully a year from now, we are going to be ready to open up a West Coast base for the Weedwhacker.

JW is not going to be going back to BHB. He would be number three in BHB as opposed to number one in PQI. He told me he likes it up there and won't go back to BHB unless he can be number two.

Truth be told, I think BHB and PQI days are numbered. Two years ago at this time we have about 30 bases. Today, we have 15 and we gained airplanes. I bet a year from now we are going to have three maybe four bases...

IAH, IAD, EWR, and maybe BOS.

Also, hopefully a year from now, we are going to be ready to open up a West Coast base for the Weedwhacker.

I take it numbers one and two at BHB will become Saab drivers.(They kinda have to do something else here real quick) They are still over there on the Beech.

Back