Weather Outlook

ComplexHiAv8r

Looking Good!!!

image-2054009113.jpg

October is by far the best month to be in Vegas. Tomorrow is the last day of 90 degree temps.

October is by far the best month to be in Vegas. Tomorrow is the last day of 90 degree temps.

I hope so! Got married there JC weekend in '08 and it was 40 and rainy and went to JC in '10 and it rained again (although not much). I don't recall it being cold that time, though.

October is also a rainy month out here but everything looks perfect for NJC, 70s all day and 60s at night. Bring a sweatshirt.

If it rains, it wont last long. The local news say Thursday a possibility but all good for the weekend.

Good, I know you had some flooding a few weeks ago.

Yeah, that was wicked. This town cant handle water. Fortunately storms like that are once every 5 or so years and always during the monsoon season. Today the high was 75. Its perfect this time of year. Enjoy it before your Ohio winter ;)

Yeah, that was wicked. This town cant handle water. Fortunately storms like that are once every 5 or so years and always during the monsoon season. Today the high was 75. Its perfect this time of year. Enjoy it before your Ohio winter ;)
Yea, I'm afraid we are going to get it this year!

Back