VRAs, how did your process go?

Beans

I'm scheduled for the KC PEPC and am wondering if any VRAs that have been to a previous PEPC would mind sharing their experience. How did your interview go? How your background investigation went? Total wait times, PEPC date to final offer and school seat? Anything that you feel might help prepare or put the mind at ease would be greatly appreciated.

I'm scheduled for the KC PEPC and am wondering if any VRAs that have been to a previous PEPC would mind sharing their experience. How did your interview go? How your background investigation went? Total wait times, PEPC date to final offer and school seat? Anything that you feel might help prepare or put the mind at ease would be greatly appreciated.

Im VRA but i got hired under CTO. I didnt go to the PEPC but from start to finish from when i got consideration in May, I just found out all my stuff cleared on Oct 20th. My problem was i didnt fully divulge my criminal background. I thought that if something was dismissed of nol processed then they wouldnt know about it, that was a very wrong assumption. The interview is nothing, just make sure you are presentable and answer thruthfully, your pretty much in there. Good luck!

I didn't go to a PEPC, but here are my dates. I finished all the interviews, tests, etc in June and got a school date in August. Us VRA's are privileged...at least until we after we finish OKC. Then they don't give a crap about where you came from, its all about performance

Back