volunteers & materials needed...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Anyone willing to donate some time to getting everyone checked in??

I need one person whose willing to stand downstairs, check people in (i'll give you a clipboard with checkin sheet) and get them in the elevator...

I need one or two people to check people in & check ID's (we will be serving alchohol) when they get to the room...

I need one person to hand out raffle tickets & the goodie bags...

Anyone besides us going to be there with a car??? possibly a couple of coolers we could borrow???

we need the coolers for drinks altho we'll be filling the bathtub and/or sink or what not with drinks too...

I highly doubt we'll have a bartender, but if anyone wants to volunteer to be the bartender, we can stock the bar. :)

LOL, well, looks like some other people have beat me to it, but since I've been both a doorman and a bartender, I'm game.

Kristie said:
Anyone willing to donate some time to getting everyone checked in??

I need one person whose willing to stand downstairs, check people in (i'll give you a clipboard with checkin sheet) and get them in the elevator...

I need one or two people to check people in & check ID's (we will be serving alchohol) when they get to the room...

I need one person to hand out raffle tickets & the goodie bags...

Anyone besides us going to be there with a car??? possibly a couple of coolers we could borrow???

we need the coolers for drinks altho we'll be filling the bathtub and/or sink or what not with drinks too...

I highly doubt we'll have a bartender, but if anyone wants to volunteer to be the bartender, we can stock the bar. :)

kristie

Ill help with anything you need.

Jim

WOW..cool!! thanks guys!!

ok, all 3 of ya can be bartenders... Tony, since you've *been* a bartender before, your supervisor and can teach the ropes to the other two guys (esp if Matt is trying out for *real* bartender sometime soon)...

JEP - If you'd help check folks in, that'd be really great!!

Flychicaga - you'll check ID's...then switch over and help Tony with bartending...I'll have a marker or stamp for you (to mark/stamp those under 21).

Complexhi - I'd like to switch you over to the raffle ticket/hand out bags area, we only need one person checking ID's (sounds like Flychicaga needs the experience more). then you can switch over to bartending after everyone's been checked in & handed a raffle ticket/bag.

I need one more person for "checkin" downstairs at the elevator....

and any tips will either be in writting or in a "donate to the website" kitty jar! hahaha :p

I need ya'll at the suite at 7:30PM....

Thank you for donating your time, I (and i know Doug too) really appreciate the help!!

Kristie said:
I need ya'll at the suite at 7:30PM....

Problem, some of us have the last SIM ride, that might become an issue. I know I have the last ride, and think FlyORD is with me. Can the raffle/bags wait until I can get there?

well, I'm afraid people will start showing up around 7:30...what i can do is switch your sim sessions around so that you can be there at 7:30...

would that be better?

Kristie, I'll give up my sim to help you guys out. Maybe that will let someone who didn't get a chance to fill a slot and really wants to, to fly? That way I can help you all set up if needed, too.

FlyChicaga said:
Kristie, I'll give up my sim to help you guys out. Maybe that will let someone who didn't get a chance to fill a slot and really wants to, to fly? That way I can help you all set up if needed, too.

I dont have a problem switching Sim times, but I was hoping to fly with FlyORD!

no need for that Matt... Bobdduck (ethan) can't make it to NJC now.. so the sim time that was requested by another user has been able to fit in that slot.

of course we do photos! didn't you see last years?:p

JD, your on with the photos bud!!!

Pilot602, since your living "in town" now and will have a car, i could really use some ICE to fill up the bathroom tub! of course, let us confirm on that first on friday before we actually go about filling the tub! we might be able to get some catering or what not of ice and so forth....who knows, we don't have the food/drink completely set up yet! :insane:

Doug wants to wait till we get up there to figure that out....again, he's :insane:

Kristie said:
of course we do photos! didn't you see last years?:p

JD, your on with the photos bud!!!

Pilot602, since your living "in town" now and will have a car, i could really use some ICE to fill up the bathroom tub! of course, let us confirm on that first on friday before we actually go about filling the tub! we might be able to get some catering or what not of ice and so forth....who knows, we don't have the food/drink completely set up yet! :insane:

Doug wants to wait till we get up there to figure that out....again, he's :insane:

Just let me know. Why dont ya guys gimme a call when you get into town.

ComplexHiAv8r said:
No on the photo's. Isnt room service the ICE idea? Or a ice maker on the floor?

Sorry, bud. I'm bringing my camera, too. You're doomed. You will end up in some picture. So, don't do anything you don't want to end up on the front page of the New York Times or USA Today.:)

Me, personally, the only stuff I'd do that I don't want on the front page of those papers can't be printed on there so it's all good. :D

Kristie, do you need help getting liquor for the suite or will they be stocking it? What are they going to have?

Back