VIP Flight Attendant

jessah123

My name is Jessica Henry and I am a corporate flight attendant looking for contract or a full time position.

I deliver superior first class service to my passengers and pilots while ensuring their safety and security at all times. I listen to my passengers needs and make note of them to ensure five star service at all times. I believe in going the extra mile by listening and anticipating my passengers likes/dislikes and quality of service.

I am proficient at ordering my own catering; designing meals to passengers needs and diet restrictions. Further, I am also comfortable with cooking on board and am diligent in ensuring the plane is fully stocked and cleaned upon each departure and landing.

I have worked extensively in The States and in Europe in Switzerland , U.K, France , Saudi Arabia , The U.A.E., Italy , Egypt , India and South America Further, I have maintained contacts with the handlers and caterers in each region and understand the different customs of each region.
All of my certifications are current as is my passport.

I hope to speak with you real soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Jessica Henry
713-584-5304
j77henry@yahoo.com
* I am available for extensive periods of time and can leave at a moment's notice when not scheduled for another trip
*References available upon request
* Available to relocate

Back