Very interesting day of job hunting

Hey Slushie...you might want to try American Aviation out of Page, AZ. Not the best flying gig out there by any means but they are hiring.

Hey Slushie...you might want to try American Aviation out of Page, AZ. Not the best flying gig out there by any means but they are hiring.
I saw that thread. And it's not quite worth it. Similar operation to King Airelines, but without the twins or civilization nearby.

At this point all I need is a side job with some tips and I can do the CFI thing.

Slush, do you have server experience? If so, Social House at TI is hiring bus and servers. My good friend/band mate has been serving there a few years. Its union so your paid like $10 an hr + tips.

I don't know what your level of education is but try to get in with the lighting riggers union over at the convention center. Buddy of mine is one of the bosses over there. They pay well (want to say low to mid 20's to start) and from what i understand there are opportunities to move up.

I hardly ever post on here, mostly just browse and see whats going on with everyone in the aviation industry so I don't think my profile is updated, but I live up in the Lone Mountain area.

Back