Vacation = Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airdale

Got a phone call today from Republic. Travel on Jan 12 to start a "return-from-furlough-training class" on the 13th. Probably won't be based in PHL again for awhile, but I'll be back to work and thats enough for me right now. I'll deal with commutting issues later. Vacation is over. :)

Got a phone call today from Republic. Travel on Jan 12 to start a "return-from-furlough-training class" on the 13th. Probably won't be based in PHL again for awhile, but I'll be back to work and thats enough for me right now. I'll deal with commutting issues later. Vacation is over. :)

Welcome back to the line, bro. Hope things get better for ya! :)

Not to mention coming back to 2nd Year pay.

KA-CHING!

Yeah, hopefully the extra money won't go to a crashpad on reserve, but we'll see. One step at a time, just glad to be heading back. And I got a Christmas bonus from the company. A nice $200 to use for the wife's christmas gifts.

Now I gotta get my medical renewed and start studying up on my stuff. 2 days of ground school, 2 sim sessions and a few IOE flights.

Thanks for sharing Dave!!!! That's awesome news! I figured you had to be back soon after looking at the list. I think you'll be back in PHL soon enough. Do you know you won't start back in PHL right away??

I'm a little too lazy to search, but what will be the time frame from furlough to return? :nana2:

Thanks for sharing Dave!!!! That's awesome news! I figured you had to be back soon after looking at the list. I think you'll be back in PHL soon enough. Do you know you won't start back in PHL right away??

I have no idea. I can only assume it will be MCI. Thats the rumor anway. I can only hope for PHL right away. I'm saying my prayers...maybe I've been good enough for Jesus to help me out. ;)

I'm a little too lazy to search, but what will be the time frame from furlough to return? :nana2:

Furloughed Sept. 9th, return Jan 12th. Not too long.

WOOOT!
WOOTAGE!
Haha. Good man. Congrads.

Glad your coming back Dave, congrats! Hope you get back to PHL soon cause I know how you miss our crew room. Was all of the Feb 4th class called back?

Glad your coming back Dave, congrats! Hope you get back to PHL soon cause I know how you miss our crew room. Was all of the Feb 4th class called back?

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! PHL crewroom is naaasty. Whenever I stop by that place I feel like I need to go shower afterwards!!

Anyways, once again, welcome back Dave!!

You getting any of Midwest's MKE trips out of PHL?

Lets not turn this into that. Feel free to open another thread about the MCI-LAX stuff for Midwest. But that is none of these guys faults. Fact of the matter is someone is getting a call back and lets keep it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back