US Airways SUCKS!!!

It is a little more serious than high school drama.

You really don't talk that highly of ALPA or PCL128.

I'm hardly anti ALPA, I'm well aware of what ALPA has done for this profession. But you have to be realistic in your expectations. I highly doubt that had the pilots voted to remain ALPA that things at Airways would be dramatically different financially than they are now.

However, what I am against is turning every single thread on Jetcareers into something I can read in "Airline Pilot" Magazine when it shows up at my house.

Spreading the word on what ALPA can do, but if its not done in a positive manner you'll lose the message on its intended audience. Doing nothing but rag on USAPA is like one of those commercials where all the company does is bag on its competitors products. As I have said on many occasions, this is why I bag on PCL and Surreal. Not because they are pro union, hell I am too. But for the same reason I find it funny to pick on Apple fanbois and laugh at Orioles fans holding signs that say "We're #1!!!". I'm sure they're great guys, but in my opinion (which means nothing) they need to reevaluate the way they try to send their message.

Maybe at ASA but I know here (AE) I have had gate agent tell me about the new ALPA or APA rumors.:panic:

Meh...I'm just happy when our gate agents know what gate they are working and aren't too busy checking their myspace to acknowledge customers that approach the podium.

To answer your question, you may send your complaint to:

Aviation Consumer Protection Division, C-75
U.S. Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Ave, S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20590
202-366-2220

Whether you call, write or use the web form, please be brief and concise in the description of your problem and be sure to include the following information:

your name
address
daytime phone number (including area code) and e-mail address
name of the airline or company about which you are complaining
flight date
flight number if known
origin and destination cities of your trip.

If you send us a letter, you should also include a copy (not the original) of your airline ticket or itinerary sheet and any correspondence you have already exchanged with the company.

http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/

To answer your question, you may send your complaint to:

Aviation Consumer Protection Division, C-75
U.S. Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Ave, S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20590
202-366-2220

Well crap, there goes my $50 bonus check next month for being one of the top three airlines with the lowest number of DOT complaints.

I am eating some oreos right now..... They could be better if I had milk and or were double stuffed.... But oh well :)

Back