URGENT: Oct 8 OKC TRACON Basics Class

w00Pilot

If you are attending the October 8th, TRACON Basics Class, do yourself a huge favor and call either your HR Rep or Student Services. I called today and apparently only two people were on the roster, and only those two have received welcome packets. The lady at student services had to take down all my information, and said she would send out the packet overnight via FedEx. My main concern is that if you don't call to confirm, the class will not go with only 2 on the roster.

With that said, where are you all staying? I'll be @ Walnut Gardens on the 7th.

Good Luck.

Who did you call specifically? I've been trying to get in touch with "Robin Bowring" for the past week since I never got my welcome packet, but she's never called me back. I'm getting pretty desperate since I'm also headed to TRACON basics on 10/8.

Please help ASAP!

Thanks for the PM but I've actually already tried calling that number since last week also.

For the life of me the lady who's in charge of the welcome packages (I guess her name is Robin Bowring) will NOT pick up her phone or return my messages. One of the ladies in the office that I spoke to told me that Robin is the only person handling the matter too so no one else can help.

It seems that the not-so-fun ATC application process/waiting game continues even after getting your FOL...:banghead:

Back