Updating Info NetJets

hawaiifly9

Does anyone know how to update information with NetJets? I sent in my application about 4 months ago and have not heard anything good or bad concerning my app. I have recently updated my medical and total time and do not know who to send the info too. I was told by NetJets crews that Derinda is no longer in charge of applications and interviews.

Does anyone know how to update information with NetJets? I sent in my application about 4 months ago and have not heard anything good or bad concerning my app. I have recently updated my medical and total time and do not know who to send the info too. I was told by NetJets crews that Derinda is no longer in charge of applications and interviews.

Your best bet would be an email to Derinda with the updates. Derinda is still in the process, but at a more specialized position. She was extremely overwhelmed trying to run the whole show.

Thanks for the info, I know the response time is long but since my first class medical has expired I figured I would update it with them.

Back