United Hiring

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
Keeping it simple to hopefully avoid mistakes this time. There will be a posting in the United careers section effective Saturday, September *10th* for a new hire class with a start date early next year. Good luck to all who are interested!

Go to https://careers.united.com/ and keyword search for "Dispatcher" starting on Saturday to see the posting and apply.

My last application still shows 'Active (Accepting Job Submissions)'... weird. Worked for UA previously and would be happy to return. Good luck to everyone!

Anyone still waiting on their confirmation email? I applied on Saturday and still haven't gotten any yet.
Also It always shows me the submit option every time I go back on to my profile page on the website.
What is going on

Anyone still waiting on their confirmation email? I applied on Saturday and still haven't gotten any yet.
Also It always shows me the submit option every time I go back on to my profile page on the website.
What is going on
For some reason when you log back into the United Career portal it always takes you to the section that says “Submit”. Just click the bars in the top right corner of the website, go to “My Job Page” and click “My Submissions”. It will show you every United job you’ve applied for and the status. You can also click on “Status” to see further details. It’s a little confusing but it’s there. Just have to hunt for it. If it does not show as applied, you may want to re-do it.

Mine just says completed updated Sep 12th

Same
I'm skeptical about what page to focus on tho. I applied using the link above. and check my status using the
candidate profile link sent via the confirmation email
My account says
Submissions status: Completed- Updated: Sep 13, 2022
However I cant find an account when I try to log in to United's Newly Updated Job Page

Just checking if people have gotten the assessment link?
I applied using an account I created with united careers website and didn't get an invitation, however I reapplied without using an account and got the email for the assessment within 10 minutes

I applied using an account I created with united careers website and didn't get an invitation, however I reapplied without using an account and got the email for the assessment within 10 minutes
Yes I did when I applied a second time on the new careers page interface

You mean the personality assessment or the technical assessment?

What is going on

Their hiring website is a little clunky. I had to go back 1-2x to resubmit. You should get an email back almost instantly with confirmation.

Current UA M&A employee here with a very small amount of 121 dispatch experience about 15 years ago. I had final round interviews with WN this month and am ongoing with DL, but have not been able to crack even a response to my internal applications at UA. Any current UA folk willing to share some suggestions here or chat one on one?

Current UA M&A employee here with a very small amount of 121 dispatch experience about 15 years ago. I had final round interviews with WN this month and am ongoing with DL, but have not been able to crack even a response to my internal applications at UA. Any current UA folk willing to share some suggestions here or chat one on one?

wow very neat you're experiencing so much at the same time. vid interviews ongoing for UAL. best of luck!

What is M&A? How long have you been with United? I just started a job with them last month and trying the internal route... I have a few years of dispatch experience with a regional.

Last edited:
Back