/ / / / UNITED EXPRESS CRJ WITH THE NEW LIVERY!!!!

Prospective_Pilot

Here it is:

untitled.jpg

Very nice!!!!

It seems like they're all goin' for the shades of blue these days... first was JetBlue (obviously), then Indie Air, now United... and United's scheme comes in 3rd IMO.
smile.gif

Reminds me too much of the United Shuttle livery. I agree with Doug, this will take some getting used to.

It looks like somebody got a little happy with an airbrush. I guess I'll get used to it, and besides, as long as it gets me from point A to point be I don't really care what it looks like.

Ethan

If you look closely at the picture, it looks like it's been doctored. The blue paint seems to be running off the engines onto the fuselage:
untitled.jpg

I don't think it's the real deal. I could be wrong.

Working for UAX, I have to say this looks MUCH better than the gray scheme... I'm not so sure I like the blue stripes though... it'll grow on me
wink.gif

A bit off topic, but the new NWA scheme on the RJ's looks AWESOME! I love watching Pinnacle CRJ's taxi into the gate in the new scheme.

Saw this plane today in IND. Really stood out on the ramp. Maybe that's because it's so white, and hasn't been tarnished by line wear and tear yet!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno, it's going to take some getting used to.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree Doug, I am so used to their other livery which is now considered their OCs (old colours) hard to get used to.

[ QUOTE ]
I think the livery looks great on the CRJ, but it's too plain-looking on bigger jets.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel that way about Northwest's new livery, too.

Back