Uniform Companies

SmartWool black crew socks. Oh so comfy and great for this time of the year too.

Little pricey but I usually only need one pair per trip
(kidding)

Read Section 18 of your contract. You're only responsible for half of the cost. I can't believe all of the contract stuff that I still remember from that place. :)

Huh. You're right. Running out of excuses, I guess......

Black matching pants are easier to find than the navy ones. I have spent countless hours walking around the mall with my blazer trying to find a pair of slacks that matches perfectly and haven't been successful yet. Just bit the bullet and ordered another pair from M&H. In the summer I wear a pair of Navy haggards since I don't have the jacket no one notices. The company gives us 200 bucks a year to buy stuff on there so screw it.

A couple months ago I had a trip flying the freighter down to Seattle (no uniform required), then passengers home the next day. I forgot to pack my slacks! Fortunately I had plenty of time to run across the street to the mall and do some shopping. It took a little while trying to match the blue on my epaulets, but sure enough, I found a great pair at Penney's (or was it Sears?). $35, great pants (Staffords, I think?) and they match perfectly! Much better quality and fit than the M&H junk in my closet.

Got my first Pilotshirts.com shirt. Love 'em!

Black matching pants are easier to find than the navy ones. I have spent countless hours walking around the mall with my blazer trying to find a pair of slacks that matches perfectly and haven't been successful yet. Just bit the bullet and ordered another pair from M&H. In the summer I wear a pair of Navy haggards since I don't have the jacket no one notices. The company gives us 200 bucks a year to buy stuff on there so screw it.

I have found that the navy Stafford pants match up with the CJC blazer.... problems that I can see is that they will fade quickly if not dry cleaned or cold washed and then hung to dry, pricey, and finally..... you need to actually take the blazer in as they carry multiple shades of navy blue and if you don't match'em up you will spend a few trips going back and forth.

Ooohhh.... and one more.... they are a lot lighter than the MH pants which means if you are in the NE they just might not be a good idea for cold walkarounds.

I ordered two pairs of those Police uniform pants I mentioned above from http://www.galls.com this past Sunday. They arrived yesterday, in time for my trip! Standard shipping! That was extremely fast considering I had them hemmed to my specifications. $41.99 per pair, and they match our blazer perfectly.

I am only telling you guys this because I'm trying to help! I had the Target and JC Penney brands, and they never could compare to these. I figure we are wearing our uniform pants half the month, so why not get something professional-looking and comfortable, yet also affordable?

Like I said, just trying to help... Easier than spending a whole day in the mall.

Back