Unexperienced FO's Wanted by DHL

AirAlgerie

i found this on DHL's website , the only thing is that you have to have a JAR licence (JAA)
First Officers without experience Ref.: BNL - 10177. Requirements :
  • JAR-FCL 1
  • CPL with IR-ME
  • ATPL ( theory) attestation
  • MCC certificate
  • JAR-FCL 3 ; Medical class 1
  • A good level of English : English is the operational language at EAT. All manuals, courses and training are provided in English. A crew member employed by EAT has to demonstrate that his level of English is acceptable for following the courses and trainings and for operating the flights safely.

Our Flight Operations are :
  • Cargo
  • Mainly night flights
  • Mainly Europe
  • Flight schedule : 8 duty days – 6 days off
Recruitment Procedure :
  • The initial application is done by using an online application form. To be considered the form must be properly completed. Only online applications will be taken into consideration.
  • Psychological tests
  • Interview
  • Simulator evaluation

Prior to applying for this position, please download and complete our Pilot Application Form. You will be asked to upload this as an attachment during the application process. Applications without the attachment will not be considered. First Officers without experience Ref.: BNL - 10177. Requirements :
  • JAR-FCL 1
  • CPL with IR-ME
  • ATPL ( theory) attestation
  • MCC certificate
  • JAR-FCL 3 ; Medical class 1
  • A good level of English : English is the operational language at EAT. All manuals, courses and training are provided in English. A crew member employed by EAT has to demonstrate that his level of English is acceptable for following the courses and trainings and for operating the flights safely.

Our Flight Operations are :
  • Cargo
  • Mainly night flights
  • Mainly Europe
  • Flight schedule : 8 duty days – 6 days off
Recruitment Procedure :
  • The initial application is done by using an online application form. To be considered the form must be properly completed. Only online applications will be taken into consideration.
  • Psychological tests
  • Interview
  • Simulator evaluation

Prior to applying for this position, please download and complete our Pilot Application Form. You will be asked to upload this as an attachment during the application process. Applications without the attachment will not be considered.

Didn't they recently stop or reduce domestic flying? Does anybody know if they are giving any of the U.S. Pilots that lost their jobs the opportunity to take one of these overseas jobs?

Ok, is there a website or a link to the application. If its legit, it may be something I would do. About to be on the street and looking for something to do. Overseas would be an experience.

Ok, is there a website or a link to the application. If its legit, it may be something I would do. About to be on the street and looking for something to do. Overseas would be an experience.

You need a JAA liscense! Takes a while and its not cheap to convert from FAA.

Back