Unbelievable...(jerk pilot)

pour être le premier départ, je parle français quand je veux

and it works too........woman on the radios speaking French...............

And Calcapt........shocked that you, of all people, breaking the "rules" of the radios............

Tu parles Francias? Je parle Francaise un peu! Mas je ne avion a France en beaucoup de mois!

etes vous Quebecois? Je n'ai pas pense! j'etude Francais en "high" lycee mais mon Allemand est meilleur!

Le Français est meilleur que l'Allemand. Quelqu'un doit frapper ces livres français si vous biseauté lisez ce Doug !:D

Don't ditch your French language book. It is better to speak more than one language even if you aren't fluent in either. You can get by and order beer in both languages! :D

Don't ditch your French language book. It is better to speak more than one language even if you aren't fluent in either. You can get by and order beer in both languages! :D

haha

i need but a few words to get through in life :)

What's a good language to add on to English, Portuguese, and Spanish? I suppose another latin based language would be easiest?

Vous pouvez toujours prendre l'expression que vous voulez dire, et l'envoyez par un traducteur en ligne de langue comme je faisais avec cette phrase.

And Calcapt........shocked that you, of all people, breaking the "rules" of the radios............

He that cannot obey, cannot command.

I didn't say that I broke radio rules, just that I liked it when others did. :rolleyes:

The most important words/phrases to learn in every new language:

1. Hello.
2. One beer please
3. Thank you.
4. Where's the bathroom?

Back