Un-F(urlough) My wife

moxiepilot

With the problems right now I don’t want to rub anyone’s nose in it, but while sitting on an extended hotel layover in Bahrain I got to talk to the little lady today. She heard from Marriott that she will have a job again at the end of September after being furloughed since February. While we can survive single income, this helps.

Just happy for her and wanted to share, because she has been so very stressed about things for 6 months now, with us buying a house and moving and all.

As a side note, anyone ever fly into Tavares on floats for their little shindig? I’ll hook you up with beers pool and bed when you do!

With the problems right now I don’t want to rub anyone’s nose in it, but while sitting on an extended hotel layover in Bahrain I got to talk to the little lady today. She heard from Marriott that she will have a job again at the end of September after being furloughed since February. While we can survive single income, this helps.

Just happy for her and wanted to share, because she has been so very stressed about things for 6 months now, with us buying a house and moving and all.

As a side note, anyone ever fly into Tavares on floats for their little shindig? I’ll hook you up with beers pool and bed when you do!

Congratulations to your wife and what a great brand.

Back