Ughhhh...

Maximilian_Jenius

Super User
It's 4:30pm and the day is draggin got to work at 2:30. It sucks to have such a fun,long entertaining weekend. Then having to go back to work again. I should have requested today off if I could have afforded it to reaclimate myself to working!

Anyone else having a serious case of the Mondays?

seriously, yes! talked to doug earlier.. he's back in vegas on a layover (imagine that!)...and having quite a day of the mondays...

The title of the thread made me think "Na na nanaaaaa!"

It wasn't TOO bad coming back to reality. I work with some really cool people, I've made my month's quota and then some, and today was a very slow day so we had some fun!

I'll tell you in a week when I go back to work. :nana2:

You, my friend, officially suck:)

My first day back wasn't too bad. I'm flying with a guy named Deatherage. How cool is that? "You... sit down and shut up or Captain DEATHRAGE will come back here and rage death on your ass!"

I second BobD, Chicaga you suck!!! :)

Two full days back at work already. Yesterday wasn't too bad but today just seemed to last forever. Add in a 90 min delay right on the first leg and we were humping all day to get back on schedule. Additional bonus of having my reserve day tomorrow activated to cover lines up in Presque Isle, ME and it will be a COLD Halloween this year. I get the feeling it's gonna be a long week...

I'll tell you in a week when I go back to work. :nana2:

And you don't even have to fly. :nana2:

Have fun in the schoolhouse.

Presque Isle, ME
Even I dont go that far north.....

My Dad is from the Boston area and his first flying job was in PQI in February of 1980. He thought Maine ended near Portland and nothing was north of there. Well he was close to right there is Bangor and then nothing except for this PQI airport, trees and snow.

For the geographicly challenged PQI is 3 hours from BGR, 5.5 from PWM and 7.5 hours north of Boston

Back