TYS Crashpad

scflyin

Anyone out there know of a crashpad in knoxville? I am based out of there starting this month.

Anyone out there know of a crashpad in knoxville? I am based out of there starting this month.

Are you there already or did they tell you that you are doing your IOE out of DAY and then TYS come next month? Just make sure you get that all straighten out. I know many people who got screwed over with some way it reads. Anywho if you are planning on living in TYS is super cheap. Many options in the crew room.

According to crew web I am based out of TYS. I have a few IOE trips coming up and they have me starting out of TYS. And I already have a reserve schedule for knoxville.

According to crew web I am based out of TYS. I have a few IOE trips coming up and they have me starting out of TYS. And I already have a reserve schedule for knoxville.

Just check with scheduling to assure! I agree it should be there as well and sounds like you are right. But just double check. Have they given you your relocation days?

Yeah. They started today and go through tuesday. I'm just trying to find a cheap place to stay there. I think I might be lucky and get CLT in july.

Yeah. They started today and go through tuesday. I'm just trying to find a cheap place to stay there. I think I might be lucky and get CLT in july.

SWEET! Yeah lots of movement into and out ot CLT. However a crap load of people senior just noticed people got lines less Junior and assured that would come to a stop. A lot of the guys in my class got build up lines and now are figuring they are going to lose them next month. Oh the life of reserve! haha Yeah not many TYS guys on here. Crew room would be best if you get a trip there!

sorry didnt see this right away. You still need help? My wife and kid are in Spain until July.

Gran, I guess I'm still searching. So far they have been letting me sit reserve out of CLT, but I am still looking for a pad in TYS. Looks like I'll be based there for a while now. Just got the email saying no FO movement in july.

Back