turn your head and cough

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABIRZA69

Penalty vectorer
had a coworker just come back from his atc physical and he got the full service exam. Mine is scheduled for next month. Is this required? I don't understand what this has to do with controlling traffic. What happens if I refuse this portion of the exam?

had a coworker just come back from his atc physical and he got the full service exam. Mine is scheduled for next month. Is this required? I don't understand what this has to do with controlling traffic. What happens if I refuse this portion of the exam?

Employment is a privilege, not a right:), it is your choice.

I do not do ATC exams but it is part of a COMPLETE physical. Remember, these are employment physicals. You don't have anything the doctor has not seen before.

What's the matter? Don't you like gladiator movies? I like to moan and gaze into the good docs eyes during the grab and cough portion of the physical. I can't figure out why they won't check my prostate too. Oh well.

This thread made me think of a a joke I read a while ago in some magazine

Doctor: Well, I have good news and bad news
Patient: What's the good news?
Doctor: Well, your penis is going to be 50% longer and a bit wider
Patient: Awesome, what's the bad news
Doctor: Its malignant

This thread made me think of a a joke I read a while ago in some magazine

Doctor: Well, I have good news and bad news
Patient: What's the good news?
Doctor: Well, your penis is going to be 50% longer and a bit wider
Patient: Awesome, what's the bad news
Doctor: Its malignant

:laff:

Oh good god....a doctor holds your testicles, big deal. Everyone goes through it. You either want your medical or you don't.

whatever dude, at least your feet aren't up in stirrups with a doc going to 3rd base with you.

Wait until you get older.

You'll hear the sound of the doctor putting on some gloves, you'll see him grab a tube of KY, and then your physical exam will literally become a pain in the ass.

You guys are such wussies when it comes to doctor's visits. If you just relax and see some of the sick humor in it, it can be a fun experience. And remember, you ain't got anything he/she hasn't seen before..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back