Tuesday Night- It's the Cabo Wabo on the patio

Who will be at Cabo Wabo Tuesday night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bumblebee

Commodore
We have reservations for a couple of tables right now in the evening. Let's make a new tradition!

I made one reservation is for 8 at 8pm on the patio. I'm pretty sure that Kristie has one as well. How many will attend? We should continue to coordinate to add on reservations...whaddaya think?

I'm still not sure where I'm coming in from. Possibly FLL and BOD or possible the west coast. I'll show up when I get there though.

I'll come by for a drink probably. I have a lot of West coast food to catch up on, so I'll probably gorge myself on Rubio's fish tacos beforehand. Besides, I need every opportunity I can get to get @jskibo a drink per @SteveC's challenge.

I have this vision of the staff beating the crap out of patrons who try to play Hagar's "Mas Tequila" on the jukebox...

I double checked my reservation and with further glance at Cabo Wabo's instructions...noticed that you cannot reserve the patio area, it's a free for all out there....reservations are for inside dining only. DOH!

SO....I axed my reservation and we'll just plan on being out on the patio...taking it over, eventually shoving everyone else to the curb ;)

Those who would like to eat could easily use Dale's reservation for inside seating :)

we are out for dinner tuesday night...having dinner with some friends who live there.

It's a patio...I'm sure microphones and music aren't needed for singing ;)

However, I'm sure there's some karaoke somewhere in Vegas. HAHA

Back