Tuesday evening?

Nick

Hi all -

I hadn't been checking the NJC '09 timeline here because I knew for quite some time that I would not be able to make it this time. Is there anything going on Tuesday night?

I know the main event it looks like is tonight, Monday, but if there's anything going on Tuesday night I might be able to show up due to a last minute change of plans for me (though it would involve going from here in Nice, France to JFK to LAS but that's fine).

I'll keep my fingers crossed that there might be something happening but thinking back to years past I don't think there was much the night after the main event.

Y'all have fun!

Cool, I might come out then! I'm here in Nice for another 12 hours so if anyone posts anything on here I'll see it and if there really is going to be some folks still around Tuesday night I will continue on to LAS tomorrow...

Flight loads and total exhaustion in every part of my body led me to return home from JFK instead of heading out to LAS. I'd have arrived no sooner to the strip area than 9:30PM and I'd have been awake for 24 hours by then so I don't even think I could have enjoyed it much!

Have fun, whoever's still there! I hope I can make it to next year's.

Back