TSA officer Andy Ramirez caught on tape in iPad sting

Oxman

They don't steal from checkpoints, they steal from checked bags when they're "screening" them.

I was a little concerned when, after returning home from our trip to France, I opened one of our luggage bags to see the paper informing me of the fact that TSA has rifled through our bag looking for Deadly Things. I was wondering what I'd find missing. Then I realized that they had essentially searched what amounted to our laundry bag. From a 10 day trip. Haha! Guess we got the last laugh, because they definitely found Deadly Things in there.

Almost needed to burn that bag and its contents. Yeesshhhh....

1044018-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Girl-In-A-Pile-Of-Stinky-Laundry.jpg

Yeah bad idea homeboy, but it isn't just TSA agents. I believe some years ago a Mesa pilot was caught stealing an IPhone at a security checkpoint. Some people are just bad mojo.

I know of a pilot that was stealing boxes of biscoff cookies and got the axe.

People steal.

Flight attendants have been fired for theft from taking a bottle of water off the airplane.

Not sure if the people who get fired for that are people who the company wants to get rid of anyway, and they're being watched for ANY little thing, or if the company is that anal that they'll actually fire a person for wanting some water to drink.

In the 'old days' people used to take a handful of liquor minis with them heading to the overnights. I never did that, I didn't want to get in trouble and just never felt that much of a need for alcohol! If I really wanted a drink, I just went to the bar.

Flight attendants have been fired for theft from taking a bottle of water off the airplane.
Now...what's the difference between drinking a bottle of water on the plane at the gate or drinking it while walking up the ramp between legs or last leg?

If you drink it on the plane you've ingested it?

I have no idea. I always figured it's water. As long as you're not shorting the outbound crew their supplies for THEIR flight, taking one bottle of water to the hotel isn't criminal. It's hydration. Especially in Mexico.

Now...what's the difference between drinking a bottle of water on the plane at the gate or drinking it while walking up the ramp between legs or last leg?

If its already open, it's alright.

If you're arriving at an international layover, it's darned near required.

I figure for every whacky rule an airline has, there's always a crazier story behind it.

Sent from my Colecovision Adam

Back