TSA interaction rules?

Avalon781ML

Is there any published regs. or rules that a pilot can utilize when commuting? I mean I have a rulebook for dealing with the Feds. (FAR)... I have a rulebook for the company I work for (FOM) and I suppose that think it necessary to have a guide/rulebook for dealing with the TSA....
anything you got would be helpful.

B

No, because if they actually published their "rules" then the terrorists would know them and we would all be dead.

Or at least that's their logic.

TSA Rule book

1. Your always Wrong!

2. When you think your right, YOUR WRONG!

:banghead::banghead:

This past week TSA took my shaving gel. I was dead heading in uniform, but did not have a ticket in hand, yet.

But You have got to love TSA (Mexico), this morning I put my bag on the belt, took nothing out of my pockets. Then walked into the metal detector, it beeped, they looked at me and said "you fly the airplane. Have a good day!"

Don't worry if you break a rule with the TSA you will here about it quickly from BKW Bob.

Is there any published regs. or rules that a pilot can utilize when commuting? I mean I have a rulebook for dealing with the Feds. (FAR)... I have a rulebook for the company I work for (FOM) and I suppose that think it necessary to have a guide/rulebook for dealing with the TSA....
anything you got would be helpful.

B

Fly part 135, then you don't have to go through TSA every day, only when you're flying commercial.

Back