Trimble 2000 Approach Plus question

t-cart

If any of you guys are familiar with a Trimble 2000 Approach Plus Navigator GPS, could you please PM me? I have a couple of questions.

Thanks

Hi Medpilot, Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to figure out how to put a "crossing restriction" in. Such as, the controller tells me, "cross thirty north of ABC VOR on the 360 radial".

After I posted this question, I found a manual on the web. I looked through it and think I may have found the answer, just haven't got to try it yet. I'd like to hear how you do it.

Thanks for your reply

I have a manual for one that I don't need any more. PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

ah, the vnav function. I haven't used that yet. I find it easier to push NAV twice which allows me to scroll through the flight plan while giving me time and distance info. Then I just do the math in m head.

The manual has a good step by step explaination of how to set vnav up, so I don't realy have anything to add.

I'm on the road right now, but when I get back I can email you a Trimble 2000 simulator that you can practice on.

I used the 2101 at Kalitta. I HATED it!

What I would like to do to the Trimble I fly with.

office-space.jpg

Back