Transportation from GA airports

scooter2525

Very well Member
Wife and I are looking to fly out to Vegas in a single engine. I'm planning to land at VGT and looks like I'll take a cab from the airport to the Palms, but if anyone knows a cheaper, better way, please advise.

That's quite a cab ride, and will cost more since cabs don't usually hang out at the FBO. Try Enterprise for a car rental-they have an office in North LV and will pick you up in the rental car if you arrive during their business hours.

That's quite a cab ride, and will cost more since cabs don't usually hang out at the FBO. Try Enterprise for a car rental-they have an office in North LV and will pick you up in the rental car if you arrive during their business hours.

I've done that before, but we are going to be there for almost a week. how much are KLAS ramp fees?

Did a little calling around. Henderson has a shuttle that runs 10-1-4 with a call ahead. same ramp fee is VGT.

I've done it a few times on "The Company's" dime. It's going to cost you between 35 and 40 bucks. Maybe a little less. I was taking a cab from VGT to LAS and vice versa.

I've done it a few times on "The Company's" dime. It's going to cost you between 35 and 40 bucks. Maybe a little less. I was taking a cab from VGT to LAS and vice versa.

Who is, "The Company"? :D
Thats what I was afraid of. Thats why we are going to go to henerson and take the shuttle service there.

Back