Tour of a Boeing Business Jet, & Dreamwork Studio

mpenguin1

On November 22, I was given a tour of a 737BBJ, the airplane was quite remarkable. The sad part was that I was not allowed to take any interior photos, but, I found alternate photos to at least give you an idea of what the airplane looks like.

The aircraft had a total of about 10 plasma TV screens of various sizes ranging from 10 inches to about 50 inches. Nothing like entering a 737 and not seeing the normal 120 plus seats but rather 10 couches.

The BBJ that I toured had 7 additional fuel tanks to extend the range of the aircraft, the boys are normally quite comfortable with a 10-11 hour flight & get a little nervous with a 12 hour flight.

They had 120 gallons of water set aside just for the bathroom, it was equipped with a shower. There was a master bedroom, full sized king bed. Furniture, wet bar, couches or bunk beds. Kitchen area in the front

pop_020301_1s.jpg

pop_020301_3s.jpg

I got the biggest kick out of the engine plugs, matched the aircraft colors.
DSC05123.JPG

DSC05129.JPG

Here is Larry Flint's airplane, windows were covered...
DSC05130.JPG

The DreamWorks tour was pretty cool, once again no photos. We were taken to the set of War of the Worlds which is set for release next year.
http://www.waroftheworldsfilm.com/
Pretty cool set, they purchased a 747, parked it on a hill, broke it up to make it look like it crashed.

Also taken to the set of Desparate Housewives, she was still wearing the towel, HA!

Nothing like getting a VIP tour on a golf cart!

Re: Tour of a Boeing Business Jet, & Dreamwork Studio

Welcome back Chris!
smile.gif

Re: Tour of a Boeing Business Jet, & Dreamwork Studio

[ QUOTE ]
Sweet!! How did you get hooked up with that tour??? What an experience!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

We trained the pilots on the BBJ, for the studio tour, I gave the President of DreamWorks a 717 simulator ride..

Back