Totals for the year, 2020 edition!

Space Monkey

Once Again, The Donald is Number One!!!! He kicks your ass... and mine.

Donald Trump's 2020 Lies Total was +4000! (actually, likely, waaaay more than that --- Many of his lies were not logged!)C
That's a Great (Again...) record, chillun!! - Compared to my hours, he exceeds my paltry ass by a greater than a 13 to 1 margin! Waaaay more lies than hours I flew!!! How about you?

Can YOU imagine flying with somebody that told 13.3 LIES per hour of flight... and got away with it because "management" sanctioned that bull corkey????? (Me? I think I might put a gun in my mouth... but that's just me.)

The Donald's been telling more provable lies per year than people are dying per day from Covid. Impressive! Yuge. Bigly!

What a true, patriotic American hero!!! After he, er, "retires" from the Presidency, I'm gonna hire that brilliant HERO!!! His "PROUD" boys will protect me when I fly to Banana Republics... like Fort Worth and Columbia, and Casper. Gives me that safe and loved feeling I crave sooooo hard.

God dawg!! I'm PROUD to BE a 'Murican!!!!

Last edited:

Boris Badenov

Just running in to a burning house...
3. “Cheap” flight school by Norwegian standards
Funny you should mention. The training aircraft were like mosquitoes. I sort of pictured it as being full of Scando F-16s all dressed out to fight the Russkies, but no, it was like 50 trainers all pissed off that we'd slowed the flow by our arrival.

KaiGywer

Anything look familiar? It was, btw, actually astonishingly pretty. And we were of course all active and ready for duty at all times, whatever the pictures may suggest!

Edit: I'd like to point out that El Capitan was not dead, just pining for the fjords.
Nope. Never been there. Didn’t fit into any of my three categories but yes, Norway is a pretty place. Just bring lots of money if you plan on experiencing it

Boris Badenov

Just running in to a burning house...
Nope. Never been there. Didn’t fit into any of my three categories but yes, Norway is a pretty place. Just bring lots of money if you plan on experiencing it
Yeah, the Army dudes gave glowing reports of the beauty of the, you know, surroundings. Geologic and otherwise. They were not so enamoured of the beer prices. Probably for the best. Muricans seem to be at their best when alcohol is expensive.

Space Monkey

I grew up in Norway. There are three reasons to go to BDU.
1. The military made you
2. You couldn’t get into one of the other A&P schools
3. “Cheap” flight school by Norwegian standards
"Det er ikke noe som heter sterk kaffe, bare svake menn!!!"
Jeg heter Thorvald.
Hyggelig å møte deg!

Joe

214.5 hours, probably less than half what it should be and my lowest yearly total since I started flying for a living. I rarely make it out west, and 2020 was no exception, but I’ve been up and down the east coast more times than I can count.
5A4CD7F1-4794-429D-8E4F-3D6D7C0581DC.jpeg

Richman

That's "Lord Garth" to you
Funny, because Norway is sitting on an absolute pile of cash.

I mean, good on them and all, but beer for the masses is always great idea, right?

Cherokee_Cruiser

Looks like I ended 2020 with 200.5 hrs total. The lowest yet in my career:

Jan, Feb, and March were busy.
April I flew a 1 day and a 2 day trip.
May I flew just a 2 day trip.
June was just 3 bounces in a sim for landings.
July I took entire off as a 50 hr partial pay month (plus vacation paid out on top).
August they called me just to fly one leg for my annual line check on the A320.
Sept-Nov was 737 training, type rating, and OE. December I got just one trip (2-day) on the 737.