Tommorrow is the day...

AUPilotAU

Well, I PV tommorrow...been doing a lot of thinking this weekend about where myself and my class was at 3 months ago...Amazing the progress everyone has made.

Just felt like posting a message to everyone who has applied, been accepted and heading to the academy, or are currently at the academy:

Enjoy it. The last 3 months have been some of the best times I've had in a while. Whether it's just hanging around with classmates, late night study groups, staying after class working on phraseology with some of the instructors...it's been a blast.

I was unsure if this was the career for me when I arrived in OKC three months ago...it was quickly confirmed that this is what I was meant to do. My classmates and I have worked our butts off to this point. Now it's time for all that hard work to pay off. Come Tuesday (or Monday in some cases), we will all head off our seperate ways. A new set of classes will fill the TSS labs, the table tops, begin their academics in level 2, or begin their basics as we depart. Enjoy it. It's a lot of hard work, but enjoy it.

I'm excited for each and everyone of y'all. I hope you enjoy the heck out of the academy as much as I did...but the real fun begins afterwards!!

I'll probably be able to check in tommorrow after classes, but that will be the last time for the next week or so. I'll leave OKC on Tuesday and slowly head for Florida. My facility has been so kind as to give me a week to get down to Ft. Myers and I plan to use it all visiting with my family, friends, and my girlfriend. So keep on plugging, everyone. Don't let the negative peeps bring you down on here. ENJOY IT!!! I did!! :)

Congratulations!! Thank you for keeping us updated on your progress down in OKC and I hope you'll continue to do so as you begin your training in FL. Tomorrow's my AT-SAT date, so I'm still quite a bit behind you, but I enjoy hearing about the things I can expect if/when I make it to OKC and a facility

Great job AU,

Good luck with your PV and even more importantly with the OJT.
I've been reading your posts, and enjoyed having a mature honest
person providing an inside view to the academy.
Now get outta here, so maybe we'll have some room in the frig!!
HAHAHA

Wow, that is so exciting!

I can't wait to go to OKC and start my training; hopefully everything clears and I get my FOL (knock on wood).
Good to hear that you are having a fun time.

It's a little late, but I'm giving you some good luck telepathy. Let us know how everything goes! I, along with many others, have enjoyed your many posts keeping us updated on the progress. Hope to keep hearing from you!

Well it's all over and I passed. Of course, it wouldn't have been a PV without a computer glitch or two, but the PV'er said I handled the situations that were thrown at me well. Off to Ft. Myers I go. We'll keep y'all updated on the terminal training side of things on site :)

Well it's all over and I passed. Of course, it wouldn't have been a PV without a computer glitch or two, but the PV'er said I handled the situations that were thrown at me well. Off to Ft. Myers I go. We'll keep y'all updated on the terminal training side of things on site :)

Safe travels sir!

Congrats. :nana2: Boomer Sooner! :bandit:

Well, I PV tommorrow...been doing a lot of thinking this weekend about where myself and my class was at 3 months ago...Amazing the progress everyone has made.

Just felt like posting a message to everyone who has applied, been accepted and heading to the academy, or are currently at the academy:

Enjoy it. The last 3 months have been some of the best times I've had in a while. Whether it's just hanging around with classmates, late night study groups, staying after class working on phraseology with some of the instructors...it's been a blast.

I was unsure if this was the career for me when I arrived in OKC three months ago...it was quickly confirmed that this is what I was meant to do. My classmates and I have worked our butts off to this point. Now it's time for all that hard work to pay off. Come Tuesday (or Monday in some cases), we will all head off our seperate ways. A new set of classes will fill the TSS labs, the table tops, begin their academics in level 2, or begin their basics as we depart. Enjoy it. It's a lot of hard work, but enjoy it.

I'm excited for each and everyone of y'all. I hope you enjoy the heck out of the academy as much as I did...but the real fun begins afterwards!!

I'll probably be able to check in tommorrow after classes, but that will be the last time for the next week or so. I'll leave OKC on Tuesday and slowly head for Florida. My facility has been so kind as to give me a week to get down to Ft. Myers and I plan to use it all visiting with my family, friends, and my girlfriend. So keep on plugging, everyone. Don't let the negative peeps bring you down on here. ENJOY IT!!! I did!! :)

Thank you for your positive and encouraging post. Best of luck to you!!!

Well done, sir. Thank you for all of the posts and good advice - as one of the ones in the class that follows you (we start TSS/EDS tomorrow), it helps a lot to see we're on track for that big PV day.

Back