Tommorrow is the day...

Good luck tomorrow...remember it's NOT taxi into position and hold...it's line up and wait.

Hey ATL.......It's "position and hold". Where have you been? Locked down in a TRACON somewhere!? They did away with TIPH years ago! Now if I were in England and I were a fighter pilot, my flight of SIX would request to "line up and wait!" That is all.

Hey ATL.......It's "position and hold". Where have you been? Locked down in a TRACON somewhere!? They did away with TIPH years ago! Now if I were in England and I were a fighter pilot, my flight of SIX would request to "line up and wait!" That is all.

No, he's right! Some wacko thinks we should do everything the ICAO way now. Actually I think it has to do with an agreement the FAA made to comply with ICAO by 2009 or something, I can't really remember but eventually (or it already is) "line up and wait" is/will be the phraseology. Crazy huh? :panic:

HD

No, he's right! Some wacko thinks we should do everything the ICAO way now. Actually I think it has to do with an agreement the FAA made to comply with ICAO by 2009 or something, I can't really remember but eventually (or it already is) "line up and wait" is/will be the phraseology. Crazy huh? :panic:

HD

Well, at least it will all be uniform. A lot to "unlearn".

Back