TOL Withdrawn?

moulds80

Now that it’s a couple months after the Kansas City PEPC has anyone heard of any cases of a TOL being withdrawn? I know that some are still pending due to MMPI results and things but has anyone heard of a security clearance or anything else being denied for whatever reason causing a withdraw of a job offer?

Now that it’s a couple months after the Kansas City PEPC has anyone heard of any cases of a TOL being withdrawn? I know that some are still pending due to MMPI results and things but has anyone heard of a security clearance or anything else being denied for whatever reason causing a withdraw of a job offer?

I had my TOL withdrawn..........for an FOL! BOOM!!!

HEHE...i KEEP reading about non-PEPC PUBNAT 2 people who were waiting and waiting for their TOL only to find out that it had been sent to another person with their same name. It should be pretty common, so I don't know why the FAA can't handle it...

Anyway...if the TOL got sent to the clone by mistake, it probably gets withdrawn from the clone.

All these people are so excited, "Yeah I finally got it! It got send to a guy in Idaho with the same name as me by accident!" And all I can think about is the poor guy in Idaho.

HEHE...i KEEP reading about non-PEPC PUBNAT 2 people who were waiting and waiting for their TOL only to find out that it had been sent to another person with their same name. It should be pretty common, so I don't know why the FAA can't handle it...

Anyway...if the TOL got sent to the clone by mistake, it probably gets withdrawn from the clone.

All these people are so excited, "Yeah I finally got it! It got send to a guy in Idaho with the same name as me by accident!" And all I can think about is the poor guy in Idaho.
Yeah i wonder about the dude in Wichita Falls who got my TOL. That would really suck.

Back