to/from the airport and dress?

TheShortOne

So, is anyone renting a car? Anyone have a burning desire to pick up John and I at the airport on friday at 4:30pm? How about taking us there on Sunday at 1:30pm (no early flight for us this time, we learned our lesson last year)

also - last year we talked about going clubbing though it never materialized, do i/we need to bring nice clothes like that again this year? Was anything ever decided as far as dinner friday or where the ladies are going to meet?

the ladies, i think are going to meet at Zuri again this year (right near the MGM main lobby).. 7pm, friday...casual dress (like jeans or something)...

if we do go clubbing, i'm going to go back to my room and change for it.. otherwise, i'm dressing casual and assuming it's a 9FI night until late...

Tonyw was interested in going to Studio54.. i'm not so sure I am yet, but i am going to bring one outfit just in case we do go clubbing or out for a NICE dinner...I'd probably suggest doing the same thing IF you're even remotely interested in going clubbing because there are no exceptions to the LV clubbing rules!!

why not just get a cab? they're not that expensive over to Hawthorne.. or meet up with some of the others and share a cab!

TheShortOne said:
So, is anyone renting a car? Anyone have a burning desire to pick up John and I at the airport on friday at 4:30pm? How about taking us there on Sunday at 1:30pm (no early flight for us this time, we learned our lesson last year)

also - last year we talked about going clubbing though it never materialized, do i/we need to bring nice clothes like that again this year? Was anything ever decided as far as dinner friday or where the ladies are going to meet?
My girlfriend kinda sounds like she wants to go clubbing, so we will probably bring clothes to do that just in case.
Edit: She does want to go clubbing at some point... just asked her.

We get into Vegas at like 2pm. Not sure what we're going to do until you and John get there, perhaps we'll just find a place in the airport to hang out and wait and we can all get a cab together?

I was thinking about this today, and I figured we'd do some clubbin. I'm bringing jeans and stuff to hang during the day, because who knows what we'll be doing. Jeans hold up on weekends like this. :D Then I figured I'd bring some clothes to go clubbin one or two nights too.

We just doing jeans/casual for the NJC part? Sounds good to me. We can all just change up if we want to go somewhere more "club", but I'll do my best to ensure that we won't want to get wrapped up in all that stiff high class shiznit!!! :rawk: :D :cool:

Em,

Asher and I can probably pick you up. I'll have to double check.

As far as taking you to the airport I'm not sure.

I'm going to be renting a car or SUV, depends on whether I want to go backcountry or not. I might actually go for it. What the hell, right? Or maybe I can just borrow MikeD's truck -- I think that thing might need to be shipped over to Iraq!:)

As far as dress goes, I plan on bring a pair of jeans, something to go hiking in (i.e. total I don't give a crap what I look like clothing), and something casual dressy to go clubbing with. I figure if I need to get something, I'll be close to the Fashion Center mall so I can just go get it there.

I definitely want to go to someplace where the "beautiful people" hang out just so I can laugh at how pretentious and self important they are. I swear, there is something fun about doing that and knowing that someday, they'll all be buried and nothing but dirt.

I can pick up/drop off anyone that needs a ride. Just let me know.

What is the dress code for the LV clubs?

And ESF & GF & John H. & Em...I arrive Friday @ 3pm did you all just want meet at the airport or at the hotel since were all sharing a room?
Someone PM me.

-Matthew

check out some of the club websites.. in most cases, it's dress to impress....and let me tell you, they are strict.

Back