Time Building - Southeast US - My Airplane

Boyington

I own an airplane and looking to share some time building expenses. (I know the legality, and will only charge what is allowed, not looking for you to pay everything). I am looking for someone willing to fly some serious time - 10 hours a day for more than a week, hopefully 10-12 days. Fly every day, except for required maintenance as it will need an oil change after 50 hours. My plan is to fly where the weather is acceptable for a small airplane, and spend the night in places near fairly cheap hotels/gas/tiedown fees.

I have done this a couple times before- flying across the US from coast to coast and back, and throughout Florida for 6 days. Last time I did this, we spent several nights in Cedar Key, FL at a cabin on the beach, flying to Key West and back every day (to Miami, and then follow the highway all of the way down and back).

I plan on staring around the end of April.

The airplane is a Piper Arrow, and when high and slow, it burns around 6.5 gals per hour. It is in good shape, and just had a very thorough annual. It is certified for IFR, and does have a GPS that is certified for approaches. I am a commercial pilot with about 850 hours, looking to add some time between contract jobs that I have already scheduled. I am pretty easy to get along with, bathe frequently, and consider myself a decent pilot.

PM me if you are serious about this. I can likely meet you somewhere on the first day. I am willing to head to other places, but would prefer to stay where it is warm with decent weather (no icing, away from storms). I am looking for someone that would be fun to spend the days with, and someone that will not flake out at the last minute and not show. I do not care if you are private or commercial, and wether you have your instrument or not. I will do this by myself, but thought I would try to share some costs and help someone out. I flew 54 hours in 7 days by myself a couple months ago, all cross country through SC/GA/AL/LA.

I may be totally interested. I own a PA20, and have been trying to get some people interested in time building, but so far no luck. Im an 1100 hr CFI, and need about 350XC to get to ATP mins. I cant commit right now but I will hopefully know by the end of the month. I am in NC and can meet you somewhere or whatever works. Ill figure out whats going on and let you know.

I am definately interested in this. I am a commercial instrument rated pilot from GA in need of some serious hours. I have 300tt

If you dont mind me asking, how much did this cost you the last time you did it?

Ive received many responses, and believe that I have answered all of them. Thanks. I will be sending all of you the schedules and availabilities. Thanks

Back