Time Building Charlotte, NC area

joseagudelo95

Hey! I´m a CFI in the Charlotte area. I´m looking for a partner to build around 400-500 hrs (xc, night, act or sim inst). I do not have a plane. At the moment, I´m looking around some flying clubs to get the best wet rate. My budget is tight. I´m hoping to spend around $30-40 per hour (meaning we have to find a plane where that can cover 50% of the rate).

Thanks!

Hey! I´m a CFI in the Charlotte area. I´m looking for a partner to build around 400-500 hrs (xc, night, act or sim inst). I do not have a plane. At the moment, I´m looking around some flying clubs to get the best wet rate. My budget is tight. I´m hoping to spend around $30-40 per hour (meaning we have to find a plane where that can cover 50% of the rate).

Thanks!

Let me know if you find the aircraft or if you are willing to come to WI, I have access to Cessna 152 with 180HP $87/hr wet.

Thanks!
Did you ever find the aircraft?

Back