Time build in the southwest to FL

blue58

Any pilots out there looking to time build with a rated CMEL pilot? I am an experienced rotor pilot with over 8K hours transitioning to the airlines or private. Trying to get to 250PIC in a fixed wing. I can travel but prefer to stick to the south this time of year. I have access to Cessna and Piper in the SoCal area. Serious pilots only I am on a time crunch.

Any pilots out there looking to time build with a rated CMEL pilot? I am an experienced rotor pilot with over 8K hours transitioning to the airlines or private. Trying to get to 250PIC in a fixed wing. I can travel but prefer to stick to the south this time of year. I have access to Cessna and Piper in the SoCal area. Serious pilots only I am on a time crunch.

How many fixed wing hours do you have? You mentioned that you have access to Cessna and Piper. I'm interested to know the rental (wet) so if you wanna PM me that info, I'd appreciate that. I live in midwest, but I can travel to SoCal Area depending on how many hours you want to fly a day and what the price is.

Back