Thunderbirds Museum Tour at Nellis AFB

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Taking a poll to see how many are interested in taking a tour.

We need someone of military stature to use as our "entry/contact" person. We have gotten the OK from Nellis as long as we have this military contact person.

Also, if anyone can assist in providing transportation, just put that in the thread... we're not sure what we're going to do about transportation yet but need to get an idea of what to do/how to do it.

Thanks!

You should also post this in the Military Pilots Section as well one of those guys should have some clout, atleast I would think.

Just came across this in the NJC section. If this is still a possibility---I'm definitely in! :)

Taking a poll to see how many are interested in taking a tour.

We need someone of military stature to use as our "entry/contact" person. We have gotten the OK from Nellis as long as we have this military contact person.

Also, if anyone can assist in providing transportation, just put that in the thread... we're not sure what we're going to do about transportation yet but need to get an idea of what to do/how to do it.

Thanks!
I'll have a car . . .

I'm working, with our contact, on the tour. I should know something in a few days hopefully.

Is the tour a no-go then?

Also, as long as my husband and I are able to make it, we will be there with our car and could help with transporting. We would have our Armada, which seats 8 people legally in seat belts.

yea.. we're not having much luck with getting in touch with our contact at Nellis, so we're going to scrap it and try next year.

Back