This forum is dead!

I was going to say they don't whine in public about their jobs, but since "Always High" is clearly held against his will at Amflight I suppose I'm wrong.

I do know a few guys who have left Amflight though... hmm... they must be really cracking the whip these days with this apparently new forced pilot-tude. ;)

I do know a few guys who have left Amflight though... hmm... they must be really cracking the whip these days with this apparently new forced pilot-tude. ;)

The few that I heard that have left went to greener pastures. There's nothing wrong with that.:)

I've just started a new job and I'm pretty happy about it and didn't want to rub it in the faces of all the wet-behind-the-ears gear monkeys out there about to lose their jobs.

I've just started a new job and I'm pretty happy about it and didn't want to rub it in the faces of all the wet-behind-the-ears gear monkeys out there about to lose their jobs.

Remember: If you're happy, you're gloating. If you're whining, you're just "telling it like it is".

Remember: If you're happy, you're gloating. If you're whining, you're just "telling it like it is".

My pay sucks. I fly a slow non shiney prop airplane. Nobody on the cargo ramp cares that I'm a pilot. I don't get to travel to "glamorous" destinations.

I'm just telling it like it is.

I'm getting paid a steady paycheck for the first time in my flying career. I fly a fun airplane. I'm building PIC time in a turbine airplane. Nobody at my company cares if I listen to "Foggy mountian breakdown" while I'm shooting an ILS. I don't have to deal with foreign students anymore. I'm home every morning to be with my kids.

Sorry if I gloat.

In the end, no matter what people say,
Boxes beat the hell out of passengers.
Rather have my dirty baron
Than a shiny RJ.

Yes it sucks overworked, underpaid, six day workweeks, sleep in back of truck, vacations denied etc... Just leave, as long your above me in senority.

Whatever! You guys get 4 day work weeks you pansies!:)

Ole Skool freight pics.

pic_3.jpg

history21.JPG

history4.JPG

There's a painting of the last one in the AAR FBO in KOKC. I really want it. Anyone no where there is a copy or poster of it?

"we need more posts on here to help inspire future freight dogs like me."

I have flown 82.6 hours so far this year as an ONT reserve at UPS. Guarantee is 975 hours a year...

"we need more posts on here to help inspire future freight dogs like me."

I have flown 82.6 hours so far this year as an ONT reserve at UPS. Guarantee is 975 hours a year...

That's for -later on- inspiration though Don. We want hard IFR, single pilot, hand flying in a flakey painted prop inspiration.:buck:

Back