Thinking about re-applying

capilot

A little over a couple years ago I applied to Navy BDCP for a pilot slot. At the very last, I got DQed for a medical issue. Any chance my application materials would still be on-file somewhere? Thanks a lot!

All the boxes will be checked exactly how they were on the first go-round. I have not and will not compromise my moral standards at any point in this process. I divulged everything to the FAA on my medical the same as the military. I received a waiver from the FAA, however, I did not produce the necessary documentation for the military according to the Aeromedical Waiver Guide. I believe that was the premise on which I was not accepted. The difference between then and now is I have a steady job with health insurance, therefore, I can complete the necessary medical exams and re-apply. With that said, do you believe my paperwork can be found so I can complete this process as quickly as possible? Thanks again!

All the boxes will be checked exactly how they were on the first go-round. I have not and will not compromise my moral standards at any point in this process. I divulged everything to the FAA on my medical the same as the military. I received a waiver from the FAA, however, I did not produce the necessary documentation for the military according to the Aeromedical Waiver Guide. I believe that was the premise on which I was not accepted. The difference between then and now is I have a steady job with health insurance, therefore, I can complete the necessary medical exams and re-apply. With that said, do you believe my paperwork can be found so I can complete this process as quickly as possible? Thanks again!
How long has it been since you first applied? The officer recruiter will keep you record on file for a certain period of time and then shred it. I think three years is the designated time required to maintain applicant files. If I were you I'd just start over from scratch.

It has been two years and three months since I received notification. I was thinking it probably has been too long, but just wanted to confirm. Thanks!

You'll probably spend more time trying to run down recruiters and get them to dig up your files than you will filling them out again.

Back