They're terkin our jerbs...

Ah... no. Well, maybe one guy with four stripes might continue to get a front window seat for another decade or so. People love self driving cars. Why not self-driving aircraft? If you think I'm full of it, just look at the 5 idiots now (maybe still) at the bottom of the North Atlantic. Da peeples don't know and DON'T CARE what they do, 'long as it's relatively cheap and/or invidiously distinguishing.

Got the beef? Er, bioengineered, lab-grown "meat"?

I love how at the end of these articles its always like "but there is no replacement for two well trained pilots." Like why lie about that?

Last edited:
Ah... no. Well, maybe one guy with four stripes might continue to get a front window seat for another decade or so. People love self driving cars. Why not self-driving aircraft? If you think I'm full of it, just look at the 5 idiots now (maybe still) at the bottom of the North Atlantic. Da peeples don't know and DON'T CARE what they do, 'long as it's relatively cheap and/or invidiously distinguishing.

Got the beef? Er, bioengineered, lab-grown "meat"?

Work from home and fly in your pajamas and be home every night and you think the captain will be the one getting up at 3am and putting a uniform on and spending 4 days away from home?

Back