The Streak is Over: ASA offers Voluntary Furloughs

About 5 minutes, I was bored and like giving you crap cause of your constant sarcastic and condescending remarks.

Clearly. We've (collectively) been telling you your posts come across like that for quite awhile, but the tone never changes.

Clearly. We've (collectively) been telling you your posts come across like that for quite awhile, but the tone never changes.

From here on out I'll do my best to send every post to you for your approval prior to submitting to make sure it meets the appropriate standards set forth by your interweb forum posting standards manual.

Or maybe I won't and your observations of my tone will continue no matter what is typed and sent through the tubes.

Hey man do whatever you want, it's a free country
m6.gif

DENIED

Courtesy of wheelsup's Crew Scheduling (or Crew Services, as they call it here) department!

:p

Furloughs are a hot button issue, please chill.

Trust me, I'll bet any one of you $1000 that there's someone who may be reading this thread that is in a position to help you if ASA/SKYW drops the "F" bomb on the seniority list.

Let's calm down, communicate rationally and we'll all get through this.

Trust me, I'll bet any one of you $1000 that there's someone who may be reading this thread that is in a position to help you if ASA/SKYW drops the "F" bomb on the seniority list.

Thanks Doug - well timed and much needed advice.

Oh come on now, we're pilots. Who has a 1000 dollars? :)

Sigh. . . Well whatever happens good luck to those that may be affected. I have no personal experience with airline furloughs, but I have been laid off from a normal 9 - 5 post college job. It was a hard time for me and the family. I hope I never have to be there again.

Well either way good luck to everyone that may be affected at ASA and all those who are being affected elsewhere.

Well ASA just got awarded 10 CRJ-900's! But the downside is that we have to give up two -200's for one -900. But to say the least, that is GREAT!

They're not ours until they are painted with the ASA on the nose and flying the routes that Delta marketing has provided to us.

Until that day happens, we don't have jack.

Also, this is similar to the original 1 for 2 deal that BH declined about 6 to 7 months ago.

They're not ours until they are painted with the ASA on the nose and flying the routes that Delta marketing has provided to us.

Until that day happens, we don't have jack.

Also, this is similar to the original 1 for 2 deal that BH declined about 6 to 7 months ago.

Yeah I know. But the first ticket is when we start training for them, then you really know we have them.

Back