The Official "Waiting on FOL from Chicago PEPC" thread

rloucks81

Hey, everyone else has one, why not us! Viva la revolution!

I know, I know, it's only been one day, but ... discuss!

BTW I welcome all other people into this thread, we do not discriminate based on PEPC attendance or application phases in this thread. So lets hurry up and wait. :rawk:

Hey, everyone else has one, why not us! Viva la revolution!

I know, I know, it's only been one day, but ... discuss!

BTW I welcome all other people into this thread, we do not discriminate based on PEPC attendance or application phases in this thread. So lets hurry up and wait. :rawk:

LOL... how'd I know it'd be you to start this one... I shoulda put money on it!

Still nothing? What the heck's taking so long.

patience-1.jpg

What is the time frame until referrences start getting letters and such?

There isn't a time frame, this whole process is a scam. I think we are all being ... Seriously there is no time frame. It has been 26 days since my PEPC date, with that being said an investigator did not even start looking at my file unitil 14 days after PEPC. No reference letters have been received nor have my employers received anything. It seems like the process is faster for terminal versus enroute.

There isn't a time frame, this whole process is a scam. I think we are all being ... Seriously there is no time frame. It has been 26 days since my PEPC date, with that being said an investigator did not even start looking at my file unitil 14 days after PEPC. No reference letters have been received nor have my employers received anything. It seems like the process is faster for terminal versus enroute.

I went to the same PEPC on the same day as you and my references and employers received stuff about a week and a half later. I've seen a few other En Routers say the same.

I went to the same PEPC on the same day as you and my references and employers received stuff about a week and a half later. I've seen a few other En Routers say the same.

Well maybe I am the only being punk'd.....It would be nice to know how they go about who's background check they are going to process first. I know there are quite a few En Routers who have not received anything either. With that being said, I do not think there is a definite time frame.

Well maybe I am the only being punk'd.....It would be nice to know how they go about who's background check they are going to process first. I know there are quite a few En Routers who have not received anything either. With that being said, I do not think there is a definite time frame.

I am going to go out on a limb here...

limb.jpg

and say that it's quite possible they are maybe doing it in order of who they need to stick in a class soonest. There are quite a few of ZFW'ers and they'll be putting us in a class together, which at this point isn't going to be for at least another, what, two months?

Just thinking out loud, don't stone me.

stonedbun.jpg

I am going to go out on a limb here...

limb.jpg

and say that it's quite possible they are maybe doing it in order of who they need to stick in a class soonest. There are quite a few of ZFW'ers and they'll be putting us in a class together, which at this point isn't going to be for at least another, what, two months?

Just thinking out loud, don't stone me.

stonedbun.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-has-noted-your-ridiculous-opinion.jpg

j/k j/k j/k

Your probably right. Just in case you are right, can you and all other ZFW'ers just quit now? So that I can get started on my career sooner than later. j/k lol

After the PEPC (i think i was among the first to get out) terri owens held up her fist and said "pound it!" I asked her what else could POSSIBLY go wrong, and basically, as long i didn't kill my whole family, I'm in. I'm still sitting on edge, but does anyone know of a reason why this could fall through?

I was kind of curious about this to, no issues appeared to come up during the course of my physical etc, and when I put my ticket and job loss on my security app, I wasn't taken into a back room and water boarded or anything about it. I hope that means that everything was generally okay, I know some people got side things off the medical "Go get this done," or such. I'm hoping that since I had nothing like that, it means I'm good.

I suppose time will tell though :)

i got an email today asking if I have any prior military service. anyone else get one of these? (even though we have to put this information in our sf-86, right?)

i got an email today asking if I have any prior military service. anyone else get one of these? (even though we have to put this information in our sf-86, right?)

Si, es verdad! I just said NOPE... how many more times are we going to have answer that?

I faxed my form back in and cannot for the life of me get ahold of them. Has anyone else been able to get ahold of the contact you faxed your 8500 to?

I talked to them 1 time and then was never able to get through again to them. What sucks is the first time I didn't really know all the good questions, and now I do :banghead: We have to submit a few more things to them for medical stuff.

And yes, the email appeared here today and was answered with a nope.

Back