the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

Someone finally broke the seal. I was worried about the madden like curse of being the first to create a waiting thread. Heres to many many posts in this new thread I will now call home.:rolleyes:

Excellent.

Still waiting on mine. How will we be notified? By email, phone or written letter?

haha...you had to do it!

oh, and im just curious...why put "the official"?????? why not just the "Waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC"???? i dont know why everyone puts official. its not official. none of the threads are offical. what makes this thread offical to you? i just dont get it!!!!

Gonna have to email my HR rep now! :panic:

haha...you had to do it!

oh, and im just curious...why put "the official"?????? why not just the "Waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC"???? i dont know why everyone puts official. its not official. none of the threads are offical. what makes this thread offical to you? i just dont get it!!!!
I think your arch nemesis Raydon started that ***Official*** thread thing.

I was told by my hr rep a few days ago that my security clearance was in, and now I am just waiting on my medical. She said she hasn't heard anything concerning my medical and that is a good thing. Nice thread by the way:D.

I was told by my hr rep a few days ago that my security clearance was in, and now I am just waiting on my medical. She said she hasn't heard anything concerning my medical and that is a good thing. Nice thread by the way:D.

Oooh, good idea, time to email my HR rep too! Made the mistake of being honest about my medical history, and just NOW got back my medical records they made me retrieve from a stupid hospitalization when i was 10. THAT oughta slow down my clearance nicely.

haha...you had to do it!

oh, and im just curious...why put "the official"??????

Because I needed to give other people a reason to ask me why I used the word official, so we can spend the first 5 pages talking about that instead of our FOLs!!!!111!!!1one!

Recieved an email from my HR Rep this morning letting me know that my medical and security clearances are in and cleared and she just called me to confirm my OKC class date and let me know my FOL is on the way!!

OKC Academy start date - February 23rd!!!

-Pubnat 2 - May 2, 2008
-AT-SAT - July 2, 2008
-Passed AT-SAT - Well Qualified - July 10, 2008
-Geo Prefs - CA, NV - August 4, 2008
-Chosen for interview - September, 22 2008
-Confirmed for Kansas City PEPC - October 14, 2008 (chosen for ZLA)
-KC PEPC, Nov. 20th, 2008 8am (TOL: ZLA) Passed
-Cleared Med/Sec and Recieved FOL for ZLA and class date for OKC FAA Academy for Feb. 23rd, 2009! - December 18, 2008
user_online.gif

one of my friends who works in the Training at ZNY said his friend is going to OKC on December 27th for class. he is headed to ZBW...

Wow, so enroute guys are getting class dates in february while Pubnat1 still has some people waiting? Crazy

Wow, so enroute guys are getting class dates in february while Pubnat1 still has some people waiting? Crazy

it all depends on facility need....

at least we haven't seen terminal guys getting dates yet....:mad:

since i have been accused of being the skeptic, i will jump in so nobody else will have to get yelled at. so here goes...........why is it always the brand new guys on the forum that get the news first? and why don't they PM you when you ask a question? don't get me wrong, i hope it's true, but i can't help but be a little bit skeptical. i would love to see a copy of the letter that has been sent. just don't want to get my hopes up over something that isn't true.

since i have been accused of being the skeptic, i will jump in so nobody else will have to get yelled at. so here goes...........why is it always the brand new guys on the forum that get the news first? and why don't they PM you when you ask a question? don't get me wrong, i hope it's true, but i can't help but be a little bit skeptical. i would love to see a copy of the letter that has been sent. just don't want to get my hopes up over something that isn't true.

agreed.

I don't think anyone has it in writing yet. The "phone call offer for the class date + FOL several weeks/months later" has been the standard for the previous announcements.

EDIT: Though I'll admit it's a little irking that the dudes that spam repettetive questions in twenty threads across two different forums get a class date, while us "good guys" are left waiting. Haha.

I don't think anyone has it in writing yet. The "phone call offer for the class date + FOL several weeks/months later" has been the standard for the previous announcements.

EDIT: Though I'll admit it's a little irking that the dudes that spam repettetive questions in twenty threads across two different forums get a class date, while us "good guys" are left waiting. Haha.

I'd still like a phone call.... Just to give me a date to focus on.

Back