For Sale The Nikon Zoom-Nikkor 70 mm - 300 mm

Seggy

For the photographers on here! I am asking $500.00 for it and FREE shipping with a 7 day back return window once received. Payment must be made through paypal. Here are the details...

Product Information
The Nikon Zoom-Nikkor 70 mm - 300 mm Lens weighs in at 26 oz, which allows a photographer to spend hours snapping great pictures without his arms getting tired from lifting a camera with this lens attached. This Nikon camera lens is intended for telephoto shots, but it can still handle close-ups, as it can focus on objects as little as 4.9 ft away. At 3.1-inches in diameter and 5.6-inches long, this Nikon camera lens can slide into nearly any camera bag with ease. The Nikon Zoom-Nikkor 70 mm - 300 mm Lens can accept any 67 mm filter, so creating effects on shots is simple. There is no need to worry about film type or shot conditions, as this telephoto camera lens has a minimum aperture of F/32-40 and a maximum of F/4.5-5.6, which allows its user to adjust to compensate for condition and film variables. A flexible pouch comes with this telephoto camera lens to keep it protected from damage during travel. When taking long-distance pictures, a good telephoto camera lens is in order, the Nikon Zoom-Nikkor 70 mm - 300 mm Lens has the features to fit the needs of most long-distance photographers.

This item was purchased in 2010 but has not been used and has been in the box. I took it out when I first purchased it to connect to my camera and took a few shots, but other then that it has lived in it's original packaging.

Back