The Karaoke movie marathon is now on!

X-Forces

Big Black Guy
The Karaoke movie marathon is now on! Check it out!

Hey folks, sorry for the delay but I just got back from the Grand Canyon...again, so I didn't have much time to fiddle with the videos.

Anyway, after having a little play around with You Tube I managed to start getting the vids online. I will get the rest up as fast as I can resize and upload (It takes a while)

So sit back, grab some popcorn and have a good laugh. I know I did! :D

First Up

Mark (Seggy) and Dale (Bumblebee) serenade Kristie (uh...Kristie)

[yt]clldH2wAb8I[/yt]

Dude, I am friggin crying over here. That is great, truly great......

Let's not forget Max doing the weather girls!

It's raining men!!!
(Uploaded by Doug, thankfully, as your video was a bit better then mine:))

[yt]LKTqcPehpkA[/yt]

Next on the list

Matt (FlyChicaga) goes country!

I think he is singing about a sexy tractor, or something like that :laff: (Hey, it's country music, there has to be something about a tractor in there somewhere)

The JC crowd convey their thoughts, loudly!! :rotfl:

[yt]NQS3td3p6T4[/yt]

Unfortunately (Like a dumb @ss) when Dale (Bumblebee) was on stage solo I only managed to get the last half minute of his performance, sorry Dale.

BTW, for anyone who doesn't know, Dale can sing. No, I mean he can REALLY sing, no joke!

You can catch that from his half of the Dale & Mark show, or from the last bit of his song here.

[yt]41hJJgMZ18Y[/yt]

Yea Dale was awesome. Best I have ever heard. Max was pretty good too for just talking. Just messing Max it's alll good. :nana2:

Last, but not least, our beloved Kristie

If you listen really hard you can actually hear her singing! :rotfl:

But hey, it's easy to point a camera, it's not so easy getting in front of a drunk JC crowd and sing, hence you see not video of me! :D

[yt]J_LGvucqz8s[/yt]

That's all folks! Curtain is coming down, thanks for watching :):):):):)

Back