The elephants got off my head

Seggy

The elephants got off my head finally today after an AWESOME weekend.

Doug and Kristie thank you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for running this website, putting this together, and the work you guys do to promote aviation. Without this website a lot of us would not be doing what we love to do!

Pengy, thank you for your time you took to put together the tours of the tower and Allegiant Air and the goodies you brought from work!

To all those that attended. It was AWESOME meeting all of you as well. I'll never forget this weekend, the fun times that was shared, and the experience that is was. I feel friendships have been started that will last for life!

A few comments...

Kristie I LOVE your aviator. Please keep it up till next networking function :)

I am not going to touch any alcohol till next year at the networking function.

Matt, what the heck do we do with our girlfriends? They were both pissed at us at the SAME time on the SAME day over the SAME thing and they were on opposite sides of the strip. That was scary ;)

Sorry about the cheeseburger, I really hope that it doesn't deter you from eating a meal with me in the future.

Thank GOD my girlfriend still seems to like me and is still talking to me after this weekend.

Bumblebee, you look like Nick Nolte

Thanks for the ride Tracy (Complexhiav8r)!

A lot of the guys here need to do some serious weightlifting. Its pretty sad it took TWO (kingairer and tonyw) to lift Doug up to do a kegstand.

How was your wedding night tony?

It was great to meet my fellow Colganites and their girlfriends.

I can't WAIT till next year!

Kristie I LOVE your aviator. Please keep it up till next networking function :)
I thought you'd get a kick out of that! it was sooooooo fricken funny when you came up and said bluntly said "give me the camera, i want a picture with you"... totally threw me off cuz typically it's "where's doug, i want a picture with that doug taylor"... haha

ya made my night man! made my night!!! :)

oh btw, $50 says this quote here
I am not going to touch any alcohol till next year at the networking function.
isn't going to fly till next year... I figure 2 weeks max...that's about when we'll expect your next drunk dial call to doug! hahaha

Heidi was pissed too? I knew Bianca was a bit angy... but i didn't know Heidi was too...it's all in fun and it's only like once a year...hopefully twice if we can get an east coast NJC going...but still, I didn't think anyone was overly bad (compared to last years party!!).

I still can't believe you remember all that happened....haha

What about the 747? ;)

Seggy said:
Matt, what the heck do we do with our girlfriends? They were both pissed at us at the SAME time on the SAME day over the SAME thing and they were on opposite sides of the strip. That was scary ;)

What's funny is that they both ASKED me to sit down and talk to them and psychoanalyze the situation from the gay perspective. Hope I helped ya'll out!

Lol...I know both ya secrets!!! :sarcasm:

oh btw, I know Heidi doesn't get on the computer too much... but if she ever does, you need to send her over to pilotfamilies so we can keep in touch!

Bianca too cuz i'm pretty sure she gets on the computer a lot with school and all that....it would be nice to keep in touch!

I thought you'd get a kick out of that! it was sooooooo fricken funny when you came up and said bluntly said "give me the camera, i want a picture with you"... totally threw me off cuz typically it's "where's doug, i want a picture with that doug taylor"... haha

ya made my night man! made my night!!! :)

oh btw, $50 says this quote here isn't going to fly till next year... I figure 2 weeks max...that's about when we'll expect your next drunk dial call to doug! hahaha

Heidi was pissed too? I knew Bianca was a bit angy... but i didn't know Heidi was too...it's all in fun and it's only like once a year...hopefully twice if we can get an east coast NJC going...but still, I didn't think anyone was overly bad (compared to last years party!!).

I still can't believe you remember all that happened....haha

Bianca had an AWESOME time. She loved all you guys! She was pissed at me for making her walk around all around the strip with her shoes that weren't broken in! Also I couldn't really make up my mind, I was a little buzzed and wanted to keep walking around and see the sights while she needed to rest her feet!

Nah its going to be a while till I have an adult beverage!

Segs, I'll eat a meal with you. We'll need to make sure it is something that doesn't easily become a projectile. :D Before next NJC I'm going to do some major gym work though... it was a little embarrasing that you, and only you, could lift me up for that keg stand! Next year I'm going to make sure that someone else has to help you!

About the alcohol thing... if you guys are coming to N-ville as much as you are, then you ARE going to touch alcohol before the next NJC. Plus, I'm going to ensure that we drunk-dial Doug while we're at it. :sarcasm:

Heidi asked if I'll make an account for her... she isn't all that into computers, but she wanted to come on here and post a thing or two (I'm going to try and make her do the same at PF)... she wants to be H_Dawg... :D

Heidi asked if I'll make an account for her... she isn't all that into computers, but she wanted to come on here and post a thing or two (I'm going to try and make her do the same at PF)... she wants to be H_Dawg... :D

Oh get her on the boards, she is cool, (oh yeah, we know who wears the dress in the relationship!):nana2:

Back