The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

Yes, it still feels wrong though to be herded up like cattle at gun point and then forced on the knees in some cases.
Would you care to share the photos of the LEOs pointing their weapons directly at the students, teachers, other employees on the campus, etc. I've looked at just dozens of photos and have yet to find one.

Last edited:

Go ahead and tell me when somebody decides to fine or revoke business licenses etc or any other hair brained scheme for use of the word Cracker, Ammosexual, Honkey, Kike, Breeder (been called that one a few times working security at a bar), etc.

We are attempting to curb expression and speech under the guise of "protecting people." It's advancing a social narrative. That social narrative is that the DSM5 is wrong, and Gender Dysphoria is a beautiful thing to be nurtured, and we all need to stop "programming" gender by getting rid of blue and pink toy isles in Target etc.

And if you disagree you're just a racist bigot homophobe....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Go ahead and tell me when somebody decides to fine or revoke business licenses etc or any other hair brained scheme for use of the word Cracker, Ammosexual, Honkey, Kike, Breeder (been called that one a few times working security at a bar), etc.

We are attempting to curb expression and speech under the guise of "protecting people." It's advancing a social narrative. That social narrative is that the DSM5 is wrong, and Gender Dysphoria is a beautiful thing to be nurtured, and we all need to stop "programming" gender by getting rid of blue and pink toy isles in Target etc.

And if you disagree you're just a racist bigot homophobe....

Dysphoria isn't beautiful and nobody tries to nurture it, I'll guarantee you that.

I find it sad when the conservative crew tries to claim discrimination against them when they are called out on discrimination against others. And I find it very strange that parents, who I am certain want the best for their children, are okay with them being pigeonholed into gender roles from the time they are born. My friend's daughter had a pink bow *glued to her head* ten minutes after she was born... she was understandably livid.

I've never used any of those words you listed and I'm sorry if they were directed at you. But this isn't just about words, you realize that right? People are dying for no reason other than the fact that they are different.

If you're willing to keep trans people out of bathrooms because a few might be rapists, then you must also acquiesce to the confiscation of guns, because a few people might be murderers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dysphoria isn't beautiful and nobody tries to nurture it, I'll guarantee you that.

I find it sad when the conservative crew tries to claim discrimination against them when they are called out on discrimination against others. And I find it very strange that parents, who I am certain want the best for their children, are okay with them being pigeonholed into gender roles from the time they are born. My friend's daughter had a pink bow *glued to her head* ten minutes after she was born... she was understandably livid.

I've never used any of those words you listed and I'm sorry if they were directed at you. But this isn't just about words, you realize that right? People are dying for no reason other than the fact that they are different.

If you're willing to keep trans people out of bathrooms because a few might be rapists, then you must also acquiesce to the confiscation of guns, because a few people might be murderers.

Trans people being rapists isn't the problem. However poorly written protection laws that abandon discretion of businesses and even local officials are becoming a problem. Predators will take advantage of society's loopholes or inability to do anything about them. We just had the guy up here in the Seattle pool spend his day in the ladies room because the new law says it's ok. Neighbor is a Seattle cop, I got the unedited version of that story. Essentially dude was following around a group of young girls and any time they went to the locker room he went there too... Sans pants and underwear. Business couldn't do anything about it because of fear of what they would open themselves up to and laws being written the ever overactive social justice warriors aren't helping the problem.

But I've got a real damn problem with this war on free expression. Same with cities denying chick filet franchises the ability to open in a city or boycotting them because the owner doesn't agree with homosexuality. It in no way effects the CEOs viewpoint, but you did a great job of financially crushing a small business owner. Good job SJWs.

Gtf over yourselves, move on with your lives, stop pretending your million likes petition on facebook is actually saving trans lives from their ridiculously epidemic suicide rate even when they do have positive support structures and general interaction with friends and community.

Well I guess this got flushed to mind numbing which means the collective consciousness of JC must be sick of hearing about it, so I'll be good and stfu about it.

Back to the 35 threads about guns.

Back