Thankyou and a few Pix!

LoadMasterC141

I am SO glad we made the trek this year. We met great new friends, learned alot, and truly had a great time.

From the awesome main event to the roundtables, tours, and Karaoke, it was a blast!

Thank you to our gracious hosts, Doug and Kristie, for putting the event on. Thanks to Pengy for the awesome tours! Bumblebee, Flychicaga, BobDduck, Seggy, and all the other "Actual" pilots....Thanks so much for the awesome roundtable and pieces of advice throughout the weekend.

Unfortunately, our camera is need of replacement so please bare with the blurs, but we snapped a few shots off.....

Me somewhere
2e4841d6ac.jpg

Wife and at Venetian

d0f0dab702.jpg

Ladies Luncheon

e32461d555.jpg

OK The rest are blurred. Our camera has not worked right since the Karaoke night. I'll post small anyway.....

A blurred Fitty singing

3ad927b36d.jpg

A blurred Kristie getting sung to.
c60512a918.jpg

A blurred Mizzes Load Singing "Goodebye Earl"
ac437c390f.jpg

A Blurred AND dark (Dark My fault) FlyChicaga uhhh Singing? hehe

433a8bb641.jpg
]

Leaving Las Vegas
aa3b692ebb.jpg

Hopefully others have better quantity and clarity photos than me! Sorry.

Nice pics man!!

Don't worry about the blurry ones but please don't blame the camera for it. Since all the blurry ones are at night it's obvious the problem was the drunk photographer. :)

It was nice meeting you Jeremy (or as some people say: Germy...hahaha) you are cool guy and I would love to have a few beers with you again soon.

ya know... we may need to find a new karaoke joint cuz even my karaoke pictures were blurry!!

Nice photos!!!

Ahhhhh! I look terrible in that picture! Please, don't remember me that way! (Yes, I'm a girl, so I have to worry about things like that!) But seriously, I was VERY low on sleep!

Hey I Smoke! hehe. I don;t know if you noticed, but I also went outside to smoke whenever I did too!

I started taking Chantix today to begin my journey to healthy lungs. Wanted to wait until after Vegas for that!

3 weeks on it now for me. Works. Call me and we can compare side effects.

It was good playing poker with you at the Excalibur on Tuesday afternoon. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much there but I was too focused on losing my money.

Alchemy...You were the guy wearing the AOPA hat? The one I was trying to tell to go check out some website called JetCareers? :banghead:

No I was the one two seats to the left of him (the AOPA hat guy) from where you were sitting, the one who bought in for 200 and lost half of it, pretty much directly across from you at the table. I'm pretty sure you beat me on a hand or two. I don't think we ever got a chance to meet at the main event, but like I said, 'twas nice playing witcha'.

Yeah I remember now sorry about that. You were the only one on the table with the 200. I lost $125 too. One hand I gave you like $40. I had big slick and you stayed to the river with a 5-7 off suite and pulled off a straight. I was peee---ossed!! haha.

Good playin witcha too! Sad we did not meet at the main event. Next time!

Hey Jeromy, it was great meeting and hanging out with you in Vegas. Hopefully we will meet again before next years Network JC. Did you get a chance to talk to Flight Safety yet about the American Eagle deal? Keep us posted!:)

Back