Thanksgiving in BOS?

ahw01

After the success of the Stearman <-- last fall in Concord NC,
I’ll be in Boston (well Marlboro) this year doing some C-170 flying.

Also a bit of Redbird, maybe some FSDO (pesky CFI expiry rule).
Will also take a trip to Albany NY to keep the billiard gods happy.

Anyone any suggestions? Rhode Island for lunch is about all I have so far.
Oh and Collings Foundation maybe…

Alex.

Well, there ain't much in Marlborough. If you're looking for a real New England experience, in the next town over (Sudbury), there is Longfellow's Wayside Inn. It's a 300 year old Inn and restaurant. On Thanksgiving they do a prix fixe menu and a buffet. It's pricey and you will absolutely need reservations, but it a neat experience

Btw, if you're a craft beer person and you're just looking for a non Thanksgiving meal, in the nearby town of Hudson is The Rail Trail Flatbread and The Horseshoe Pub. Both have great beer menus, though the Horseshoe's is more extensive while Rail Trail has better food. There's also Medusa Brewing

Thanks I didn't know so many Brit named towns were hiding. Will check em out!
I mean it is NEW England. lol. I married a New Englander and let me tell you the amount of fights we get into over whether it’s a rotary or a roundabout is ridiculous.

I mean it is NEW England. lol. I married a New Englander and let me tell you the amount of fights we get into over whether it’s a rotary or a roundabout is ridiculous.

Haha can't say I've heard that terminology before. Does she mean rotary phone? :)

I live in Westerly, RI. Not sure what my plans are yet but I'd be happy to meet up. Where were you planning on visiting in RI?

The restaurant on the field is pretty good, but do call ahead of time to make sure they're open if you'll be there around Thanksgiving.

Back