Thank you!!!

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Thanks to everyone that made NJC a success for the 4th year in a row... we couldn't have done it without our super helpers (JEP, Complexhiav8or, Mpenguin, flychicaga, jdflight and others) and we certainly couldn't have pulled it off without everyone showing up!!!

we just can't thank everyone enuff!!

I had such a good time...and the bellagio was well worth the money.. i mean imagine calling down to VIP services and having a nuker sent up within minutes, boy did I feel MONEY on that!!! Their customer service is awesome, i'd recommend Bellagio to anyone!

except for some serious lack of sleep, i'm just about recouped already!! best part was that I didn't suffer a single hangover (cuz i moderated well) and i never had any smokey smell in my hair/clothes....sweet!!

Great to meet all the new folks and see old friends...it's funny how you see someone you've only meet a few times and the whole family (without all the bickering) feeling comes right back :)

once again...everyone was totally cool...so much so that we've made many more invitations to stay at our home if ya'll ever get into PHX or SDL...

Back