Thank you !!!

FrenchPilot

Thank you Kristie, DOug and everyone else ! What a great night

So next year we're doin this in Paris right ? ;)

I missed you all by a hair. Unfortunently I was dressed like a bum so couldnt get into Carmel or Light. Thanks Complex for meeting up with us at Margaritaville, was great meeting you. Hope you all had a blast at Light.

I missed you all by a hair. Unfortunently I was dressed like a bum so couldnt get into Carmel or Light. Thanks Complex for meeting up with us at Margaritaville, was great meeting you. Hope you all had a blast at Light.

Actually, Light kinda sucked, with the exception of the free shots of God only knows what.

Caramel, though, was cool! Totally different vibe. At Light, the staff was like, we are doing you a favor by letting you in here. At Caramel, they went out of their way to make things good for us. I'd be up for spending the whole night at Caramel.

yeah...i gave you $20 tony to pay for those shots and you gave her a $20 tip... dang!! i coulda bought myself a new drink considering my friendly ghost decided to ice mine right off the table for me! :)

that was SO weird....

I agree, i liked Caramel a lot!! very friendly, very comfortable and we could talk to each other....plus they had some serious eye candy!

yeah...i gave you $20 tony to pay for those shots and you gave her a $20 tip... dang!! i coulda bought myself a new drink considering my friendly ghost decided to ice mine right off the table for me! :)

that was SO weird....

I was wondering what we were wearing. We were trying to figure out what got all of us wet . . . at least it felt refreshing!

Back