Thank you, thank you, thank you!

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Thanks not only to the NetworkJC attendees, but thanks to absolutely everyone on the website for being the best people on Earth!

There's such an incredible sense of community that everyone shares on- and offline. Watching everyone interact, share stories, provide insight and celebrate is affirmation that the whole website thing is truly 'worth it'.

You guys are my brothers and sisters and I seriously see each and every one of you as a part of the Taylor family. I'd do darned near anything for you guys -- In accordance with all local, state and federal laws, of course! :)

To everyone on the site...

THANK YOU!

Had a few already this morning Doug?

Just kidding. I'm jealous as all can be and I'd wish so much I was out there with you guys. I'm cleaning the house today to try to keep my mind off it.

We love you too :)

Eww, NOOO! :)

I'm still a little emotionally woozy after Jim/C650CPT presented the website with a letter and a flag from Iraq in appreciation of Operation Care Pack Iraq.

Doug..Don't cry...Doug don't....Eek!

And Chicaga's toast! Oh man, well, the battery is about dead so I'll give more details later on when I get back to PHX.

Man I am bumming I could not make it down - after moving to CO last week, it would have been a bit too much to run down to Vegas - when you live in LA a Vegas trip requires no planning, when you live in DEN it requires a bit more. Next year I will be there.

I too think this site is awesome - having seen it grow from 5 unique hits per day!

Thank you

Thank you, Doug for this wonderful web site. I have learned a lot from everyone in this "Jetcareer" family. I flew about 6 hours on Friday and playing video game to get my mind off.

Doug, if you and Kristie ever come to MI, you are welcome to stay in my house. :rawk: Kristie can be "aunt Kristie". :)

adreamer

I have to agree this is the best site for people who are nice. I thought about other ways to phrase that but that was the nicest.

Ya'll have been helpful to me & I try with others; but, you're not going to find a better site.

On another note, since I'm family now....I will be arriving for Thanksgiving dinner around 3.

heh heh heh

sorry couldn't resist.

:)

I don't even think of Jetcareers as a website anymore. It's become more of a well-knit aviation community. Thanks again Doug and Kristie; all the mods too, great job guys!

Thank YOU very much, Doug and Kristie! This weekend surpassed my expectations. I'm on about 2 hours sleep with a headache still, but just wanted to let you know that I'm thankful to be part of the Jetcareers "family".

Doug and Kristie, you guys are the man and the woman! This site has helped so much I really appreciate everything. As long as JC is here I will be here and although I am young and relativly ignorant, hopefully oneday I will be old and wise like so many of my mentors on here have been to me and pass the vital knowledge to youngins which I have been to lucky to recieve:)

He moved to Denver cuz it just wasn't the same since Ryan and Marissa got kicked out of Harbor but mostly cuz that ***** Summer wouldn't dump Seth Cohen to go out with him even though he has a horse!

Thank you Doug & Kristie! I really wish I could have made it out this weekend, but it just didn't work out. Next year I'll have some vacation and will definately plan on being there! I always enjoy coming to the forums, and after meeting some of the people from the website at "JC Dallas" this summer, I realized how awesome everyone here really is!!

Doug Taylor said:
Eww, NOOO! :)

I'm still a little emotionally woozy after Jim/C650CPT presented the website with a letter and a flag from Iraq in appreciation of Operation Care Pack Iraq.

Doug..Don't cry...Doug don't....Eek!

And Chicaga's toast! Oh man, well, the battery is about dead so I'll give more details later on when I get back to PHX.

Indeed, C650's speech was pulling at the strings. I thought for sure that someone would lose it there. Having served in the military away from family and friends, it makes a world of difference with the things like we were able to accomplish with CarePack 2005.

Thanks Again

Doug and Kristie`
I can't thank you enough, it was really fun. Sorry that I have to leave early but again I have started counting down for the next year's event from just 10 seconds ago that I started writing this post.

Armen

Njc

I have to add my two cents....

I didn't know what to expect when trying to find room 441 on the 17th floor of the MGM Grand. I'm in my mid-40's and not really all that adventurous but there I was, in Vegas, looking for a party with a bunch of people I only know from the internet. It was quite a moment....

The friggen most incredible hotel suite I've ever seen.
Free beer.
Grown men, fully clothed, in the hot tub.
Free beer.
Getting to talk to a wide range of JC folks from corporate jet Capts to 50 hour PPL's.
Did I mention the free beer?

Anyhow, a wonderful time was had by all and I'd highly recommend attending the next NJC function.

I ended up with a bunch of FSA direct entry brochures but misplaced them while at McCarren in the men's room. Did anybody see those things?

DE727UPS said:
I have to add my two cents....

I didn't know what to expect when trying to find room 441 on the 17th floor of the MGM Grand. I'm in my mid-40's and not really all that adventurous but there I was, in Vegas, looking for a party with a bunch of people I only know from the internet. It was quite a moment....

I didn't know that you were going to be there until Friday night. There were several new people that weren't there last year that I wanted to meet. You were one of them.
I had a blast in Vegas and I really enjoyed our talk. Hopefully I wasn't too obnoxious!

-Matthew

Back